Keelings brings ‘wholesome twist’ to movie nights in
Camera, lights, action: No reason why movie night snacks can't be healthy according to Keelings
21 November 2016 | 0
With a growing demand for healthy options evident in stores across the country, Keelings is cleverly capitalising on this trend by pointing out that its Snack Pots are an easy way to bring a “wholesome twist” to family movie nights in.
The Keelings Snack Pot range includes baby strawberries, mixed berries, red and green grapes – and can help people of all ages give their immune system a much-needed boost at this time of year. The brand has also created several ‘Healthy Movie Night’ taster recipes, as shown below:
Fruity Pizza Slices with Keelings
- 1 watermelon
- 6 – 8 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
- 1 punnet of Keelings strawberries sliced into halves or quarters
- 1 punnet of Keelings blackberries
- 1 punnet of Keelings blueberries
- 1 orange sliced
- Handful of walnuts
- Slice the watermelon down the middle and create slices 2-3 cm thick to create a pizza style base.
- Spread the yogurt over the top of the watermelon as you would with a pizza sauce, top with strawberries, blackberries and blueberries and add some sliced oranges and walnuts to garnish.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve your fruity pizza.
Strawberry Milkshake with Keelings
- 1 punnet Keelings strawberries, hulled
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 75 mls of milk
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined. Serve in a long glass topped with a strawberry.
Visit www.keelings.com for more recipe inspiration or check out Keelings Fruit on Facebook.