Win a LED TV with Cushelle!
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize from Cushelle, simply answer the below question.
12 September 2014 | 0
Cushelle is giving ShelfLife readers a chance to WIN a LED TV.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize from Cushelle, simply answer the below question
Koalas originate from: A) New Zealand B) Australia C) France
Email your answer along with your name, address and phone number to: email@example.com
Please include ‘ShelfLife Cushelle Competition’ in the subject line.
Closing date for entries is 31st October 2014. Actual size of koala is 6”. Terms and Conditions apply.
*(Source: Kantar Worldpanel 20th July 2014).
Please see terms & conditions below:
- This prize draw is open to ROI residents only aged 16 and over with the exception of employees of SCA or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- The prize in this competition may not be taken in cash or in any other form. SCA Hygiene Products Ireland may however, at its sole discretion, decide to award cash equivalent in place of the prize.
- The prize for this competition is one LED Television.
- No purchase necessary. To enter the competition individuals must email the correct answer to the following question: Koalas originate from a) New Zealand b) Australia c) France. Entries must be sent firstname.lastname@example.org be entered into the draw.
- Entries are restricted to one per person for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organized groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- The winner will be drawn from entrants who have taken part in the competition during the validity period running from midnight Monday 08/09/14 to midnight (GMT) on 31/10/14.
- The winner of the prize will be the person named on the first valid entry, to include a correct answer to the competition question, to be drawn from all entries received by the deadline. Prize draw will take place on the 1st of November 2014.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone call. If a winner fails to contact SCA Hygiene Products Ireland within 24 hours of that notification being sent, the Prize will be awarded to the next valid entry to be drawn. The same terms regarding contact by the winner will apply in this instance and SCA Hygiene Products Ireland will continue as necessary to draw a winner until the prize has been accepted by a valid entry within 24 hours of notification.
- The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of receiving notification of winning.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to check junk/spam mail to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. SCA is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed / not read because it was in the junk folder.
- The winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotion and/or advertising relating to the competition.
- If an entry is chosen as a winner, the individual agrees for their name to be published within any of the SCA Hygiene Products Ireland marketing material at a later date.
- The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SCA Hygiene Products Ireland is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by SCA Hygiene Products Ireland for any reason whatsoever. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disregarded.
- SCA Hygiene Products Ireland reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- All entries become the property of SCA Hygiene Products Ireland and will not be returned.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is SCA Hygiene Products Ireland, Suite 7,Plaza 212, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address.
- Winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Court of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond reasonable control.
- Promoter: SCA Hygiene Products Ireland, Suite 7,Plaza 212, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15
- orate Park 2, Dublin 15