NOffLA Off-Licence Awards
Get ready for the NOffLA National Off-Licence of the Year Wards in January 2010, supported by Hennessy, Smirnoff, Faustino, Budweiser and Wyndham Estate
11 December 2009 | 0
The final of the NOffLA Off-Licence Association Awards 2010 promises to be a celebration of excellence as the very best of the independent off-trade in Ireland.
The awards, now in their fourteenth year, culminates in a final round, comprising a blind tasting and awards ceremony on Monday 11 January 2010, at The Honourable Society of King’s Inns, Dublin 1, where each outlet will be eligible to win one of the following awards:
• National Off-licence of the Year
• Regional Off-licence of the Year
• Wine Specialist of the Year
• Spirit Specialist of the Year
• Beer Specialist of the Year
• Specialist Off-licence Group of the Year
• Food Retailer Off-licence of the Year
• Best First-Time Entrant
• Certificate of Standard, Merit or Excellence
The awards ceremony promises to be the networking event of the year for all NOffLA members and their suppliers. Winning outlets and associate member suppliers will have an opportunity to come together at the event which recognises and promotes excellence within the independent off-trade.
NOffLA would like to take this opportunity to express sincere thanks to all our sponsors for their support: Hennessy, Smirnoff, Faustino, Budweiser and Wyndham Estate.