Marketing bites

Ms Green jets back into Dublin to celebrate St Patrick’s Day and find fans for a 4th July party in Vegas ‘Baby’ - and other news for FMCG marketers - for the week 27/01/2015 - 02/02/2015

Print

PrintPrint
Brand Central

Read More:

30 January 2015 | 0

Share this post:
 

advertisement



 

Ms Green jets back into Dublin to celebrate St Patrick’s Day and find fans for a 4th July party in Vegas ‘Baby’

Worldwide celebrity, M&M’s Ms. Green is returning to Ireland for the third year running in celebration of her latest ‘Kiss Me, I’m Irish’ campaign. She’s in town before St Patrick’s Day to find one lucky fan and three friends to attend a 4th July party in Las Vegas. M&M’s is the biggest chocolate brand in the world, and is now ranked Ireland’s sixth most popular chocolate brand. This year, an even bigger out-of-home, digital and in-store campaign is planned, kicking off next month. Ms. Green will even add her inimitable ‘green’ style to the Luas.

Cully & Sully helping little hearts this Valentine’s

Cully & Sully has linked up with Heart Children Ireland and pledged to make a donation from sales of the company’s limited edition Magic Bean Soup to this worthy cause. The Limited Edition soup will launch in all supermarkets from 10 February 2015. The soup is also gluten and dairy free. Heart Children Ireland is a nationwide support group for parents and families of children with a congenital heart disorder, which receives no government funding.

See www.cullyandsully.ie for further details or the Facebook page www.facebook.com/cullyandsully.

For more information on Heart Children Ireland, go to www.heartchildren.ie.

Farmbake unveils bright new look for classic Jam Tarts

Farmbake, the Irish owned and family run cake business, has unveiled a fresh new look for its Jam Tarts, just in time for spring. With a bright artisan style colour scheme, the new Farmbake Jam Tarts pack boasts eye-catching colours. Farmbake Jam Tarts have a lemon and raspberry flavoured filling in a light pastry base, with six individual tarts in each pack. Farmbake’s new look Jam Tarts are currently sold in over 2,500 stores nationwide for just €2.29.

Find Farmbake Ireland on Facebook or Twitter @FarmbakeIreland for opportunities to win great prizes or visit www.farmbake.ie.

Cat Club re-launch appeals to fussy felines!

A Cat Club re-launch has delivered new improved formulations across the range, and a packaging re-design that increases the brand’s identity on shelf. A new Poultry Selection Chunks in Gravy Six Pack complements the existing Cat Club Variety Chunks in Jelly Six Pack. Cat Club has also introduced two new Variety Three Packs, price-marked at €2, offering the customer value for money and the retailer strong margin. With a proven sales record, the brand will be supported by strong advertising and promotional activity.

Visit Cat Club on Facebook at www.facebook.com/catclubcatfood.

Favourite party premix drinks are back with two new cocktail choices

The launch of Smirnoff Premix Drinks in two new flavours, Cosmopolitan and Moscow Mule, means consumers can now enjoy a perfectly made drink without the hassle of sourcing expensive ingredients and fancy bar equipment. The classic Smirnoff Cosmopolitan is a fruity favourite and Smirnoff Moscow Mule combines crisp ginger beer with lime and Smirnoff. The Smirnoff Premix range uses the Classic Smirnoff 21 as a base, with a selection of the most popular mixers to suit all tastes.

Final call to win dream job with €50,000 prize fund

New research commissioned by Budweiser has revealed that just 21% of the Irish public say they are working in their dream job. Budweiser is reminding the remaining 79%*, that it’s not too late to apply to win the chance to pursue theirs. With the closing date looming (next Wednesday, 4 February), Ireland’s talented and passionate people should check out the Budweiser Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Budweiser) and tell this year’s judges why they believe they deserve to win this life-changing prize.

Tweet the team @BudweiserIRL and visit Facebook.com/Budweiser for full details and terms and conditions.

 

advertisement



 
Share this post:

Read More:



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑